Can you snack when you’re trying to lose weight? YES you can! These low-calorie, yummy healthy snacks from Herbalife will satiate your cravings and help you reach your weight loss goals.
Why We Need to Snack When Dieting
Healthy snacking helps you stick to your diet. Eating smaller meals during the day = a more stable blood sugar which leads to controlled hunger pangs and reduced overeating tendencies. No need to worry, eating healthy quick snacks is supposed to feel indulgent.
Herbalife Snacks for Weight Loss
Want to satisfy your hunger and feel energized while you lose kilos? Enjoy this 6 low-calorie, high protein Herbalife snacks:
We need protein to keep a healthy body. Herbalife Protein Bars are a succulent high-protein nutritious snack. These protein bars available in chocolate peanut, citrus lemon and vanilla almond flavours help maintain and build lean body mass which can improve your metabolic rate.
- Contains 10 g of protein, ideal for building lean body mass.
- Calorie-controlled with about 140 kcal/bar (less than the traditional protein bars).
- Has a perfect combination of 10 g of protein and 15 g of carbohydrate.
- Rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin E and pantothenic acid.
- Makes you feel fuller longer, reducing hunger pangs.
Always on the go? The Formula 1 Express Bar will ensure you won’t have to miss out on a healthy and tasty meal. It’s a meal replacement available in chocolate, red berries and yoghurt flavours that has all the dietary goodness of a Formula 1 Shake. Plus, it’s the high protein snacks for vegetarians.
- Helps you reach your daily fibre intake (contains 8 g of fibre/bar).
- Helps build lean muscle mass (contains 13g of protein/bar).
- Has about 207 kcal to keep calories controlled.
- Provides essential carbohydrates, fibre, protein and extra vitamins and minerals.
Also Available: Pack of 4 Formula Express Bar (7 bars/box)
Whether you're just starting your fitness journey, a regular gym-goer or a performance athlete, you need sports nutrition that supports you through every moment. That's why we created H24 Achieve Protein Bars.
- 21 g of protein per bar.
- Low in sugar.
- Informed Sports certified.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- Rich dark chocolate flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
This delicious savoury snack is perfect for on-the-go snacking. With 9 g protein and 113 kcal per pack, Roasted Soy Beans are a healthier alternative to other savoury snacks such as crisps or crackers.
- High in protein (9 g per pack) to help build lean muscle mass.
- 113 calories per pack – less calories than traditional savoury snacks.
- Great tasting – dry roasted and lightly sprinkled with salt.
- Convenient individual servings, perfect for on-the-go snacking.
Change the way you view snacking and treat your taste buds to the subtle heat and smoky undertones of our barbecue flavoured Protein Chips or the tangy taste of our sour cream and onion flavoured Protein Chips.
Protein Chips have 50% less fat than fried potato chips because we never fry them. We pop them with heat to give you a savoury treat with a satisfying crunch.
- 50% less fat than fried potato chips.
- Never fried, always popped.
- Protein Chips Barbecue Flavour contains 11 g of protein.
- Protein Chips Sour Cream & Onion contains 12 g of protein.
- Protein Chips Barbecue Flavour is suitable for vegans.
- Protein Chips Sour Cream & Onion is suitable for vegetarians.
- High in plant-based protein.
- Contains pea protein
For all the coffee lovers, go-getters, dreamers with deadlines and explorers: this one’s for you! It can be challenging to find a healthier iced coffee drink that’s not loaded with sugar, fat and calories, but still tastes great. We took two ingredients we all know and love - protein and coffee - and blended them to create a drink that’s deliciously refreshing!
- 100% Robusta espresso coffee beans
- 15 g whey protein
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No added sugar
- Only 80 kcal
- 80 mg caffeine
- Real coffee beans for an authentic coffee taste
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Low fat
Why Are They The Best Diet Snacks?
There are plenty of snacks available, but Herbalife snacks are the best among the rest as these are portion-controlled snacks which help you eyeball everything. We know how important it is to observe portion controlwhen trying to lose weight. Plus, these yummy healthy snacks for vegetarian are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals so we can be sure our tummies are satiated (thanks to their delicious taste) and we’re getting the nourishment we need while dropping unwanted pounds.
Healthy Snacking Tips:
Don’t Be Mindless
Don’t snack in front of the TV, while standing in front of the fridge or just because you’re bored or stressed. Snack is for hunger and nutrition. Eat in a different location. Take a walk or talk to a friend when you’re feeling blue.
Do Read Food Labels
Every dieter does this. Always check food labels. Avoid foods that contain trans fat.
Don’t Wait Too Long Between Eating
If you don’t snack in between meals, your blood sugar will drop setting off cravings which causes you to gorge later. The number one cause of overeating is under-eating.
What are some healthy snacks? These are snacks that will make your tummy happy without sabotaging your weight loss meal plan.