Are you new to Herbalife, wanting to try out its weight loss programme but don't know where to start?
Or you have been taking Herbalife products for quite some time but not seeing any results? If you are new or not losing weight on Herbalife programme, you have got the luck today!
Because of the ample requests from our newsletter readers, here we are going to share with you our specially-designed Herbalife weight loss programme that has helped many of our VIP Members to lose weight.
Have you checked your Body Mass Index (BMI)?
If you don't know your BMI score, you can use the following BMI calculator to determine it.
18.5 - 24.9
25.0 - 29.9
30.0 and Above
How to Lose Weight with Herbalife Products?
Which Herbalife products do you need to lose weight?
- Formula 1 Shake
- Personalized Protein Powder
- Instant Herbal Beverage with Tea Extracts
- Herbal Aloe Concentrate
- Plenty of Water
Overall Health Enhancers (optional)
(1) Before you get too excited to kickstart your Day 1 Weight Loss Journey...
Please take a moment to take your 'before' pictures (front, side and back), starting weight as well as some body measurements. To track your progress, you will weigh in every week and take your pictures and body measurements every month.
(2) If your BMI score says that you are overweight or obese (or you have hit a plateau)...
You should not add protein powder to any of your Formula 1 Shake. Avoiding protein consumption will help soften your accumulated body fat, as a result, your body fat can be burnt off quicker.
On top of that, we recommend you to take 3 heaping spoons of Formula 1 powder instead of 2 heaping spoons as well as 5 capfuls of Aloe Concentrate instead of 3 capfuls to speed up your weight loss progress.
Once you're down to the normal BMI range, you can consider adding back the protein powder, reduce your Formula 1 and Aloe Concentrate consumptions as detailed in the Meal Plan table below.
(3) Determine how much water you need to drink per day...
Drinking enough water every day is the KEY to losing weight. Here's how you calculate your water intake amount per day.
- Multiply your weight (kg) by 7% (or 0.07) = Amount of water intake (L) per day.
Example: If you weigh 56 kg, 7% of it is 3.92, which means you will need to drink 3.92 L (~ 4 L) of water per day.
(4) Here comes our specially-designed Herbalife Meal Plan...
1. Drink Herbal Aloe (250 mL)
2. Drink Herbal Tea (500 mL)
3. 30 Mins after Your Tea: Drink Formula 1 Protein Shake (400 mL)
4. ONE Hour after Your Shake: Drink Herbal Tea (500 mL)
5. By 12 PM: MUST Finish Your Morning Intake of Water (Half of Your Water Intake Requirement)
6. UNABLE to Finish Half of Your Water & Tea Intake in the Morning?
1. Drink Formula 1 Protein Shake (400 mL)
2. ONE Hour after Your Shake and By 4 PM: Drink Herbal Tea (1000 mL)
3. Between 4 PM to 6 PM: Drink Plain Water
4. UNABLE to Finish the Required Amount of Water per Day by 6 PM?
|Evening||Before Sleeping (optional)|
1. Take Dinner Early (6 PM - 7 PM)
** can switch with a Shake if your lunch is a Normal meal.
1. Drink Herbal Aloe (250 mL) for Detoxification and Hydration
WARNING: The consumption of Herbal Tea (max 4 teaspoons per day) varies from person to person. The quantity depends on how your body handles the boost in metabolism. Consuming too much of Herbal Tea may cause increase of heart rate, dizziness and constant sweat. So, please adjust the consumption of Herbal Tea accordingly.
(5) A Few Things to Know about Our Herbalife Meal Plan...
- It is recommended to drink TWO Formula 1 Protein Shakes a day. By drinking two shakes, your body will receive good nutrients and you will feel less hungry (hunger usually leads to snacking unhealthy foods), as a result, you will be able to lose weight and get healthier quicker.
- The adding of protein to your shake will give your skin a firmer and smoother look, especially for women in menopause.
- Taking Herbal Aloe drink will help to detoxify your body. That way, your body will be able to absorb nutrients from Formula 1 Protein Shake effectively, thus helping you to lose weight faster. If budget allows, you can go for Aloe Max with more hydration.
- For your one and only one Normal meal, you are allowed to eat potatoes, rice or any kind of starchy food in appropriate portions to keep your eating balance. We advised you to avoid chemically processed starchy food, such as pasta, bread, yogurt, cookies, etc, as the Herbal Aloe and Herbal Tea you drink will be used to detoxify these newly added chemicals to your body instead of cleaning off the existing toxic. By controlling your crave for pasta, bread, etc, you will be able to achieve your weight loss goal quicker.
- NEVER EVER drink Herbal Tea within 30 minutes before AND after taking your Formula 1 Protein Shake as the Herbal Tea tends to wash off most of the nutrients in your Shake.
- You are free to add on Enhancers (scroll back up to see the list) to the aforementioned meal plan. You just need to follow the directions on your supplement bottles.
- If you plan to snack in the mid-morning and mid-afternoon, try to keep your total snack calories to less than 200 calories.
- If you happen to experience side effects like nausea, back pain, red rash, stomach ache, don't be too worry. This is completely normal as your body is trying to cleanse out the toxin.
(6) Success Story with Our Herbalife Meal Plan : )
The following is the weight results from one of our VIP Members following this Herbalife Meal Plan for 3 months.
Weight Evaluation Period: 25 Aug to 14 Nov 2012
82 days - Focus on healthy diet, minimal exercise
(We are not allowed to disclosed the actual weight results according to the law, so we have included the before and after pictures for your reference)
If you stick to this Meal Plan and do more exercises, you will be able to reach your weight goal quicker.
We wish you all the best in your weight loss journey. Feel free to shoot us an email if you need any help with using the Herbalife products.
Rooting for ya!
Disclaimer: Consumers who use Herbalife® Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around 0.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with a reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high protein diet or a standard protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds.